When is the best time to buy a used car?
The short answer is November 1 to December 31.
The website Credit.com analyzed more than 40 million used-car sales from 2013 to 2015 using the data from iSeeCars.com, a deal-ranking site for used vehicles, compared specific times of the year to determine when the best time to buy a used car. Based on their study, the 10 best times to buy a used car are on:
- Black Friday – day after Thanksgiving
- Veteran’s Day – November 11
- Thanksgiving – fourth Thursday in November
- Columbus Day – October 12 (usually)
- Martin Luther King Day – third Monday in January
- Christmas Eve – December 24
- Month of November
- Month of December
- Christmas – December 25
- New Year’s Eve – December 31