It’s likely that learning to drive has changed since your parents got their license. But one thing remains the same—involved parents produce safer teen drivers. In fact, research says that parents can do two simple things to help make their teens safer behind the wheel:
1. Ensure plenty of practice in all types of situations
2. Share your experience and advice
To help kick off this year’s Teen Driver Safety Week, AAA is asking you to share your best advice you have for a teen. And while you’re at it, share the funniest or worst advice you got along the way.
Challenge yourself with AAA’s “Are Your Smarter Than Your Teen Driver?” quiz for a chance to win an iPad mini or Visa gift cards!
All contest entries must submit the below information and complete the quiz. Prizes will be awarded for the best advice received.
Here is the link to the contest – http://contest.teendriving.aaa.com/
1. Entry must answer and complete all posted questions including both a best and worst driving advice to be entered into the contest for judging.
2. The following prizes will be awarded for the best received submission of the following question: What is the best driving advice you ever received?
First Prize: iPad mini (estimated value: $329)
Second Prize: a $100 Visa gift card
Third Prize: a $50 Visa gift card
3. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST on December 11, 2013.
4. Entries considered inappropriate or obscene by AAA staff will be disqualified.
5. The entrant must be the original creator and have full rights to the advice provided.
6. All advice entered in the contest, including the prize-winning advice, becomes the sole and exclusive property of AAA.
7. All tips submitted will be reviewed and judged by an internal group of AAA representatives.
8. The winner will be announced and contacted by December 16, 2013.